Final Files – What You Provide the Client
Files you will provide to the client
Upon winning a contest you are required to upload the following:
- AI, EPS, SVG, & PDF with fully editable vectors
- Fonts converted to outlines or shapes
- PNG at 1000 X 800 pixels with a background
- PNG with a transparent background
Note: if you made your logo in Corel Draw and save as EPS, please also send the CDR to the client.
In addition you will be asked for the following:
- Font information
- Colors in RGB, CMYK, and Pantone.
Requestable Variations of the Winning Logo
Upon Client request the Designer is required to provide the following logo variations:
- White Background
- Colored Background
- Black & White
- Solid Colors (if the logo contains gradients or other effects)
As a courtesy we ask that you do your best to reasonably accommodate client requests for different file formats. Any requested files are to be delivered between you and the client through Direct messaging on the site. If the Client requests extra file preparation or additional concepts outside of what is required you can request a reasonable payment.