Step 5 - Ideas
- If you have an idea it's best to describe it in as much detail as possible.
- Sketch out your idea on a sticky note or white board (even if you can't draw) and take a picture.
- Listing your competitors websites & logos can be helpful to show designers who you want to differentiate yourself from.
Attachments and Reference Materials
Visual material is great! The more you upload the better!
Please note when uploading an attachment we ask you to designate which type of reference material you have provided:
Stock Art should never be incorporated into a logo
- A logo should be unique to a brand, and using a stock images that many others have access to defeats the purpose of a logo.
- If you bought a stock image from a stock image site, you probably DO NOT own the image. You have only purchased a LIMITED license. In that case, Designers cannot use the image in your logo - it can only be used for reference.