Files You Will Receive
Files you will receive from the winning designer
- AI and EPS vectors scale infinitely without any loss of quality.
- Used by designers, printers, and creators of secondary products such as clothing, bags, or other "swag".
- The designer will reduce the file to curves or outlines. This means that your file does not have embedded text that can be edited.
- Typically not viewable on most computers or devices unless special software is installed.
PDF Vector File
- Can be used in similar applications as AI & EPS.
- Easy to view on most computers and devices.
- SVG vectors scale infinitely without any loss of quality.
- Are typically used on websites, but can be used in many other applications.
- Can be be viewed on most devices by opening in your web browser.
- Stored in bitmap, dots, or pixel format (non-raster) and does not scale larger without degrading.
- Easy applications for social media, websites, desktop printable documents, etc.
- Standard size will be 1000x800 pixels
- Easy to use and viewable on any device.
Request-able Variations of the Winning Logo
Upon Client request the Designer is required to provide the following logo variations:
- White Background
- Colored Background
- Black & White
- Solid Colors (if the logo contains gradients or other effects)
Designers are not required to make any other changes other than those listed above; however, they may agree to make other changes for an extra fee.