What LogoTournament strives to provide to Clients
- The end result that matters most: the logo that you really want.
- Many high quality, unique logo concepts
- A Logo brief that will communicate the most valuable information to the Designers even if you are not familiar with branding concepts.
- An efficient site that makes it easy to manage your contest and communicate with designers.
How to get the most out of your Logo contest
- Fill out your logo brief as completely as you can.
- Set your contests prize amount to the highest practical budget. Higher prizes lead to more numerous and higher quality entries.
- Rank your entries daily. This will ensure the Designers know your preferences and how you feel about their designs.
- Provide feedback, even if it is only one line. Designers can't give you what you want if they don't what your preferences are.
- Minimize the selection committee to 2-3 key people. "Search all the parks in all your cities. You’ll find no statues of committees." -David Ogilivy
What is required of LogoTournament clients:
Please do not ask a Designer to copy another Designer
If a winner has not been selected within 14 days of the contest ending, we will do a final follow-up by email. If there is no response, LogoTournament Support will select a winner and distribute the prize based on the latest ranking, client feedback, or community voting.
This policy is rarely initiated but is in place to maintain a high level of Designer confidence and participation in our community. Thank you for understanding.