Surveys – Get feedback from co-workers, clients, and friends
Surveys allow you to get feedback from co-workers, clients, and friends.
- Surveys become available during the Finalists phase.
- At least five logos must be ranked for the Survey tab to appear.
- Multiple surveys can be created as the contest progresses.
Note: Surveys are not available during the Blind phase because they could be shared outside the site and the contest's "Blindness" could be compromised.
How to create a Survey
2. Visit your Contest page.
3. Click the Surveys Tab
4. Select the type of Survey:
This is a good option if you are already have some favorites and would like to see what others think.
5. Share your survey
How to view your Surveys
1. Visit your Contest page.
2. Click the Surveys tab.
3. Click the Survey link.
4. View your survey results!
Tip: Most clients that use Surveys run multiple surveys throughout their contest. Usually they start out with a survey with plenty of choices, and then narrow down the field with later surveys.